Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lovely Day

Sue Daley and myself enjoyed a lovely luncheon today. Of course at my favourite eating place Bromelaid Cafe at Glenview Gardens.

You would know Sue for her English paper piecing, needle turn applique, embroidery and fine hand quilting as will as wonderful designs and Block of the Month.

Here Sue is with our host Colleen.

Colleen and Lindsey do a wonderful job with the meals and the gardens. Of course it was raining but so lovely to watch the rain fall on the gardens.

Sue has a new product a SewLine Glue Pen

Tutorial for Glue Pen

Here is a little tutorial Using the perspex template and a rotary cutter cut out your fabric.

Click here for the remainder of the tutorial:

http://suedaleydesigns.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/03/i-love-sewline-glue-pens-and-a-tutorial.html

2 comments:

cinzia said...

thanks for the link

Delia (Del) said...

You are welcome.
Delia

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...