Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Friday, April 1, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Vignette issue 2 and a range of fabric from the Melly Hurlston Collection.
To find out more go to this site.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
I thought and thought what I would do for this challenge. I had different things going on in my mind and could not decide. A couple of weeks ago it all came to me. Favourite Places well my favourite places are my home, the land, dam and gardens. So that is what I did.
It is looking from the road up over the dam to our place. I have not quite got the proportions of the house to the garages right but it is close enough.
First I used the confetti method of cutting up lots of fabric into small pieces of the colour I needed. Blues for the sky and Greens for the hills and randomly quilted them down.
I then appliqué the house onto thick tearaway. It was then stitched to the background.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
I feel I have been honoured to have been part of this wonderful fun raising effort and would like to thank all that were involved in the Auctions and Raffles and not forgetting the bidders. We have all made this happen.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Queensland Flood Appeal Auction
As I'm sure you are aware that many bloggers are holding Auctions to raise money for the people in our devastated state of Queensland.
All of the money raised at these auctions will go directly to the Queensland Government Flood Relief Appeal.
You can read about the flood here Brisbane Flood
The stories of loss and also courage have ripped our hearts out.
Thank you for coordinating the auctions Toni from Make it Perfect
It is one of my hand dyed sunprinted designs. The piece is free motion quilted.
Size43cm x43cm ( 17" x17 " )
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $40(Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, Postage is FREE for All.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011 (Brisbane time).
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your quilt to you.
7. Thank you for participating and happy bidding!
Please share this auction with as many people as you can.
Thank you Delia
Friday, January 14, 2011
These floods are unbelievable. Nothing like we have ever seen before.
80% of Queensland is in flood or has been.
The flooding is now spreading to NSW.
Click here to donate to the flood appeal
All who are in the flood areas please take care and don't take risks.