I have just posted my challenge for Challenging Ourselves. I am very pleased with my quilt and want to show you all. I have called it Frilly.
The fabric for the Lizard was hand painted by me. I then made the lizard by cutting out the shapes and thread painting in the body and legs. I then set him on a rock and made the 3D frilly and face. I appliqued and machine embroidered in the leaves and grass before adding some quilting lines.
I actually made two but as the pallet was Orange Blue and Purple I thought that the Celtic one did not have enough of the purple. I still think it turned out nicely.