Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Grandchildren




We are not long back from a trip to Townsville to visit our children. Well the grandchildren have grown and are so beautiful. Here we have Lily making biscuits with me and Jack working at his mothers ipad. I can not believe what a 3 year 3 months child can do on this machine. I can't keep up with him.




Jack cuddling up to Mummy acting shy.

Lily giving Pa a thank you kiss for building them this lovely cubby house while Jack looks on.

The cubby house that the children will have hours of fun in that Pa built for them while we were up there.

 Their big 75k dog. Just as well he is so quiet and loving with the children.

Lily insisted on flowers for her new house. We drew the line when she wanted a refrigerator and microwave. lol
Keep stitching
Delia

2 comments:

Carol said...

Those dimples are gorgeous! Wow! Grandpa built them a mansion. They're going to have the time of their lives in that.

Shirley said...

What lucky children! tell Grandpa he did a great job. I wish they lived closer to you as you enjoy them so much! Shirley

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...