Monday, February 15, 2010

My last two day

Smileycons! I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A LOVELY VALENTINE'S DAY

I have had an exciting two days with visitors but still managed to get some sewing done.


First I have been doing Shirley's classes for thread painting.

Then Fran posted a tutorial on paint shop but I had photo explosion and decided to use it. (I had forgotten what I could do in this program as it is years since I have used it).




The swirls are printed on silk sheets and look fantastic.

I really enjoyed doing the thread painting and will put them into a little quilt later this week.

My friends Margot and Lynn are coming tomorrow and we are planning a shopping hop with quilt shops on the Sunshine Coast.

Keep stitching
Delia

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, your thread painting looks fantastic. You did a really great job especially on the robin. I think I am jealous!!!

Carol said...

Fabulous work! You're so productive, Del. I feel like the tortoise in the tortoise and the hare when I look at what you achieve.

Delia (Del) said...

Debbie
Thank you and I am sure your's will just like mine.
Carol
You are feeling like I was when looking at your work last year and I was not achieving.
It will pass and you will back into it again.
Love Delia

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...