Sunday, November 29, 2009

More Things I have been messing around with.

I have been having fun in my studio since I had the big clean out last week. 2 days and 2 nights till 2 and 3.00am but it was worth it. Everything is back where it should be. I just can't work when things get out of hand. You never put things back the way they were and the insides of the cupboards really did need re tidying. When you have people in working it is hard to keep it all in order.

These little treasures were in a Quilting Arts ebook. I just love the way they turned out.

Flowers that I have experimenting with. I ended up coating them with varnish and then stroked on some glitter. Not bad for a first try.

Another dairy and a double cutter keeper with the fabric I made the other day.

An applique tea towel for a friend at Christmas.







3 comments:

Kathi said...

Love all your projects! And the bead tutorial is great. I have been wanting to make them for quite awhile. Thank you.

Delia (Del) said...

Hi Kathi you are very welcome and thanks for the feed back.
Delia

Dolores said...

Thank you Delia. I love these and thanks for posting. One day soon I plan on making the fabric or the paper beads.

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...