Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello I have been having a bit of a funny couple of days. With the weather so hot up here in Queenlsand and my air con in the studio gone on the blink. I have brought a machine into the house to do some quilting and sewing but I just can't get my head around anything and to quilt is imposable. I don't know how I ever did it in the house before.



I have made some ATC and a postcard for a swap.

I used to do heaps of these swaps but have not done any for a couple of years and I really enjoyed it.

I am not going to do some fancy stripping of fabric. Just little bits and then later will try my hand at fabric beads. I am not sure how this is done but will be trial and error.

What do you think of the ATC?

Keep smiling

Delia

2 comments:

Carol said...

Your Atc is lovely, Del. There was an article in a back issue of either Quilting Arts or Cloth Paper Scissors on fabric beads. Do you get those mags?

Delia (Del) said...

Hi Carol
Yes I do get some of them but I don't have that one. It is ok a scquilter lady sent how to do it this morning.
Catch you soon
Delia

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...