Monday, November 23, 2009

Fancy Stripping

This is my first attempt at this and I am pleased with the result.

I think I will put the one strip into a diary cover for a friend.

It was fun to do.

I have just about finished tidying the studio. I was up till 2.00am last night and I think if I stay up tonight again it will be done.

No it was not that messy just that I have taken every thing out of the cupboards and stacked the material back into the right colour codes and re stacked everything else. Now every thing is put away again in its right place. Funny how when you are working you don't alway put it back where it should be.

Happy stitching till next time.

Delia

2 comments:

Carol said...

That looks great Del. Your friend will love it.

Faye said...

Always enjoy reading your Blog, Delia...

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...