Sunday, March 9, 2008

A day just doing what I wanted to do in the Studio

Today I had a fun day and did a couple of projects.
As well I cut the side panels for the stack slash quilt I hope to finish on Wednesday.

These flowers are made using heat bond heavy weight to bond two pieces of material together. Cut out the shape then heated with iron again and hold together in your hand till they set.
Fun little things to do.

The red one looks like it has a lot of lose petals but really it is just the flower that was on the fabric.

This is a little journal quilt made from the painting I did a couple of weeks ago. I was pleased that I was able to make it look like the painting.
Well another week and not long to Easter. This year is just flying.

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...