Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last day of the Month

Well where has winter gone but it seems to be still here again this last week with night temperatures down to 7 again.
I guess before long I will be wishing for the cold weather again.
I have been working on a few projects the last few days.
I have knitted a scarf - I know winter over and decide to knit now. Must have been the cold change. It is a nice deep red with sequins through the wool. Really sparkles when it is in the sun.



This curved pipped runner is for my daughter and I will take it with me when I go up to see her next month.

I have made a chenille piece and want to make it into a little bag.

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...