Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Classes at Peachester and Palmwoods



The happy ladies at Palmwoods when I showed them how to do this curved pieced block with piping. We had heaps of laughs and a bit of unpicking. Don't we all. At first they were just going to make a block but then they all decide to make four blocks and make a bag. I am pleased as I showed them a really quick way of making this block.

The black block was fussy cut and turned out quilt different.



These happy people here were in my quilt as you go class. Some thinking going on in this one as they had to concentrate on what they were doing in some of the techniques. I love quilt as you go and I think I gave the ladies some ideas of what they can do instead of sending the quilts out to a longarm quilter.
Until next time
Keep stitching
Delia

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...