Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mountain Quilters Show

We had a fantastic two days at the Mountain Quilters Show. Margaret Margot and myself were in charge of the club shop and with the help of Paia and Cath had a fantastic two day. Plenty of laughs and sales of course.
The whole show was wonderful and well supported. The proceeds of the raffle quilt will go the the Guide Dogs this year.

 Paia Margot and Del (Delia)

 Paia and Margaret

Part of the shop

Margot made this 60's style swing jacket. It fits me perfectly. I wonder if she will give it to me.lol I don't think so as it also fits her perfectly.


Raffled quilt.


 Michelle from Keil Mountain Colours. One of the 12 traders who attended on the day.


Bernice with her beautiful soaps and lotions with one of her mother's (Robyn Mc Hardie Sunshine Quilts) quilted quilts behind.


Some of our girls having fun.


Margaret's beautiful old sewing machine. She would like to sell this and it is in perfect condition.
Contact me if you are interested for her number.
As you can see we had a great time and looking forward to the next one in 2 years time.
Keep stitching
Delia

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...