Thursday, December 23, 2010

EMMA'S TREE


These tree's are being made all over the world.
Miriam my friend in Ireland lost her daughter Emma and designed this tree just before she passed away.

"Emma, my daughter died from Breast Cancer in 2005. She was only 29
years old and left two babies.....Anna was 26 months old and Kate was only
14 months."
The tree is being made all over the world at Christmas time. It is lovely that she can be remembered this way.
If you would like the pattern let me know.
Keep stitching
Delia

7 comments:

MargieAnne said...

That's a sweet way to remember someone.

Wishing you and family a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

scraphappy said...

What a pretty tree, and such a sweet story.

Delia (Del) said...

Anne I wish you all the best for 2011.
Scraphappy thank you.

fourbyin said...

I don't know if you will get this or not but I would love to have this pattern and have not been able to find it anywhere.
thank you
ann

NancyG said...

I was gifted a tree from this pattern a number of years ago and just began quilting and have searched for the pattern.. If you get this message I would love instructions..
Nancy

Kathy D said...

If it is at all possible to get this pattern I would love to make some trees. Thanks!

fourbyin said...

I too would love the pattern. thank you

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...