Monday, September 6, 2010

A Bear and old pal Reunion and Father's Day

The Reunion

These four used to fish together still do at times.

Guest of honour with his partner and old friends.



My husband my myself.

A friend from school was up last weekend. One of the guys put together a night with a days notice. It was great to see the old friends together. Some had not seen my friend for over 25 years.



Father's Day at my sister's. Myself with my nephew and his girlfriend.



I have been making a couple of bears for bedroom door stops. This is the first will post the others when I take pictures. I love these little pets but really enjoy doing other things. I have also made a couple of dolls will post them later as well.


Off to do a bit of sewing or picture taking soon.

Keep stitching

Delia

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...