Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dinner at neighbours


We had a lovely dinner at a neighbours place last night. His mother was up from Canberra. The night before we had them over. We had a bit to much wine. All fun and we are laughting about the headaches now. Both night were wonderful for her.

Another friend and his family were also there along with his wife's mother. It was so nice to see the older people fitting in so well and enjoying their self.

Well it is the party season and it is such a shame we leave it all to December to catch up when we could be doing it all year long.
Till next time
Keep stitching (I am just not finished enough to post)
Delia



No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...