Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day

I have just made my mother this little glasses case for Mothers Day.
It is a latch hook base with strips of material and wool threaded through the holes. I used felt for the inside.
It is beautiful weather up here on the Sunshine Coast. I love this time of the year.
Yesterday I went to the beach for a few hours and walked then came back to the car and read for a while. The sun seems to get right into your bones when it is not burning hot. It makes me sleepy so then I have a good nights sleep.
Keep stitching
Delia

1 comment:

Sandra Scott Textile Artist said...

You are really blessed to have your mother and that beautiful sunshine. Enjoy!

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...