Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello again


These posts go to the bottom first so I am again saying hello to you all again. I have post quite a lot today to bring you up to date with what I have been doing.

I am showing you a little of what of I achieved in the last months. It has been a long cold winter and I did not feel like doing a lot with the craft/quilting. I am away for two weeks and then I will be back into doing things again. I am off to see the grandchildren and I can't wait.
This is a class I attended last week. I was really pleased with the way the blocks came out.
Now what will I do with this piece. It was to be a wall hanging but maybe it would be lovely as an evening bag. What do you think?

A Teddy made out of chenille for my grand daughter.

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...