Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back in the swing.

Ok got my nojo back and into the swing of things.
Yes I did a little drawing again. Love these things and have a few ideas floating around in my head as to what I can do with them. This one is larger then the others.

Below is a quit for a challenge.
Actually it will be killing 3 birds with one stone.
One I am putting origami Asian ladies in the centre blocks (a class on origami)
Two is a challenge with the two gold fabrics I used to make the quilt. This is for our quilt show in May.
Three will be swapped in a challenge I am in on an online group.
I have never been able to coordinate like this before. Thus saving me making 3 quilts.





Keep stitching
Delia


No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...